Aug 15, 2010

Producer's Feature: Harvey Mason Jr.!


As you might already know, I like to use Twitter as a means of communicating in the music world. Last night I was going about my business as usual and decided to Tweet about the music I was listening to. Take a look at my little bit of excitement below!

Yes, that's Harvey Mason Jr. replying to me on Twitter! Anyone who knows my music tastes really well will know that I have a lot of respect and admiration for the work that Harvey has done. He has recently been mentioned as one of the best vocal producers in the business, and I have to say I somewhat agree.

His work with countless amazing singers is a testimony to his incredible talent. Harvey has worked with the likes of Toni Braxton (Hands Tied, I Hate You), Whitney Houston (I Look To You), Beyonce (Listen) and Jennifer Hudson (Invisible) just to name a few. If you haven't heard of him before take a listen to some of his work and let me know what you think!

PS: Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment