Apr 5, 2011

Mary J. Blige returns with 'My Life II'!

So I was a bit shocked to hear Mary J. Blige was prepping the release of another record. Her past effort, 'Stronger With Each Tear' was really underwhelming in my opinion and I felt that she needed to take some more time off to get re-inspired and perhaps find a different or more modern direction for her sound.

Be that as it may, Blige returns with the first single, 'Someone To Love Me (Remix)' featuring Diddy and Lil. Wayne. The song precedes the album, 'My Life II: The Journey Continues', a sequel to her 1994 hit album, 'My Life'.

Blige is said to have worked with collaborators Swizz Beatz, Danja, Stargate, Johnta Austin and Kanye West. Take a look at the video for the first single below and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment