Jul 28, 2009

Mariah Carey Update!

As you may know, Mariah's upcoming album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" has been pushed back to 15 September. The move comes after the lead single "Obsessed" failed to make a lasting impact on the charts, peaking at #11 on the Billboard Hot 100. In other news, a song titled "100%" has apparently been played on US radio station Hot97. This has lead many to believe that the Jermaine Dupri and Brian Michael Cox track will serve as the second single. I have yet to hear the track, but I think this may be a wise decision (let "Obsessed" fail and make it up with a second single). After hearing The Dream's "I Can't Wait To Hate You" I was really hoping that it would be chosen as a second single but we'll have to wait and see. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment