Jul 28, 2009


So, after P!nk cancelled her show last week in Brisbane I was quite disappointed. However, last night the postponed event took place at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. It was my first time going to the BEC and seeing P!nk so it was quite an exciting evening.
After arriving a bit late for the starting time (8:15) I was a bit concerned that I'd miss the opening, but to my amazement the show only kicked off an hour later! Besides the delay, P!nk put on a great show and stopped every now and again to chat to the crowd (they were eating her sense of humour up). The setlist was kept the same.
Overall it was a great show. I'm not the biggest P!nk fan but it was a great night out and I wouldn't mind seeing her again sometime.

Related: How on earth does she perform the same show 58 times in Australia? Doesn't she get bored?! Check out some of my pics below and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment