Aug 30, 2009

I Look To You Leaks!

Whitney Houston's upcoming album, "I Look To You" has leaked. The album, due 31 August is the diva's first release in 7 years and promises to be one of her best yet. Peep the official tracklisting and album artwork below.
1. Million Dollar Bill
2. Nothin' But Love
3. Call You Tonight
4. I Look To You
5. Like I Never Left (feat. Akon)
6. A Song For You
7. I Didn't Know My Own Strength
8. Worth It
9. For The Lovers
10. I Got You
11. Salute
12. I Didn't Know My Own Strength (iTunes Preorder Only)

After listening to the entire album (besides track 12), I'm really liking what Whitney and her team have put together here. I think the album sits between classic and contemporary RnB which works well for what they were trying to achieve.

I really feel that with the right promotion this could be a very successful 'comeback' album for her. My favourites are tracks 1, 3, and 8-11.

If you can find a copy of the album somewhere take a listen to it and let me know what you think.
PS: Buy your copy on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment