Aug 16, 2009

MC Gets New PR, Obsessed not the first single!

According to MariahDaily, Mariah Carey has gone back to her previous PR company which took the reigns in her 2005 comeback. More interestingly though, "Obsessed" is said to not be the official first single from Memoirs. The single is said to be a powerhouse ballad which will be released within the next few weeks.

In other reports, the second single (which now seems to be the lead) is said to be the remake of The Foreigner's "I Wanna Know What Love Is". I'm actually quite glad promo was pulled for "Obsessed" with the single not doing well on the charts and not receiving the greatest reviews I think moving onto something else is for the best.

I'm still looking forward to Memoirs so I'm really hoping Mariah is able to deliver this time around. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment