Sep 22, 2009

Mariah's Memoirs Leak!

Mariah Carey's upcoming album, "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" has leaked. Due to be released on 29 September, the album now faces sales losses in the first week so this is really a pity. Anyway, I'll confess, I downloaded the album but I must stress that I will be buying my copy come next Tuesday! After listening to the album Mariah has really put together another SOLID album from start to finish. Peep my favourite tracks below and let me know what you think (if you've taken a listen to the material)!

Betcha Gon' Know
H.A.T.E.U.
Ribbon
Standing O
Up Out My Face
More Than Just Friends
Angels Cry

On a related issue, "I Want To Know What Love Is" is a great cover but really should not have served as the second single, or any single for that matter. "H.A.T.E.U.","Up Out My Face", "Angels Cry" and Standing O" are smashes just waiting to happen and I really hope they get chosen as singles. It would be a real shame if we had a repeat of "E=MC2" where "Migrate" and "For The Record" which were great tracks were never released.

No comments:

Post a Comment