Sep 22, 2009

Random: Keri Hilson Picks Sixth Single!

How singer/songwriter Keri Hilson has been allowed to release six singles from her debut album, "In A Perfect World..." is really beyond me. While the album is a good offering there really shouldn't have been money set aside for the release of four singles, let alone six.

Anyway, I am really posting this to let you know that one of my favourite tracks off the album, "Change Me" featuring Akon will be released as the album's sixth single! While I'm glad the song is finally get a release, I really hope Keri lays off the project after this release! Listen to the song below and let me know what you think!

While not #1 material I really think with the right promotion Hilson might see a Top #20 here. Let's hope so for her sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment