Dec 16, 2009

Toni Braxton: Pulse!

Toni Braxton has been hard at work prepping an upcoming album due for released on 8 February. Over the past few months we've been hearing a lot of leaks from the project and now, there are enough leaked tracks to make up an entire album. Again, I won't be posting links to the tracks, but I really recommend you try get to listen to them if you're someone who enjoys listening to REAL music. I've put together a tracklisting for the album tentatively titled "Pulse", I have no idea if any of these tracks will appear on the album but there is some promising material here.

1. Get Loose
2. Yesterday
3. I Hate Love
4. Wardrobe
5. Don't Call Just Text
6. Hands Tied
7. Woman
8. Rewind
9. Stay
10. Make My Heart
11. Melt (Like An Iceberg)
12. Heart Never Had A Hero
13. Clockwork
14. Don't Leave
15. Not A Chance
16. Looking At Me
17. It's You
18. The Wave
19. Pulse
20. Yesterday (feat. Trey Songz)

*NB: "Don't Call Just Text" was never officially recorded by Braxton, I like the demo and thought it would be a good inclusion on the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment