May 12, 2010

New Music Premiere: Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg - "California Gurls"


The lovely Ms. Katy Perry returns with her sophomore album, "Teenage Dreams" later this year. The first single from the album is the infectious "California Gurls" featuring the one and only Snoop Dogg. Take a listen to the summer smash here and let me know what you think. You can also take a look at a clip of Snoop Dogg laying down his vocals for the track below.


The track is an absolute winner and is guaranteed to be featured at the top of the charts this summer. While I've never been the biggest fan of Perry, I think she has a great single here with it already hitting #1 on iTunes in the USA. Here's hoping that this track won't overshadow "Commander", I like me some Katy, but I'm rooting for Kelly this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment