Jun 8, 2010

Eminem returns to commercial music, enlists Rihanna for new album!


Eminem and Rihanna team up on "Love The Way You Lie", a track to be featured on the rapper's seventh studio album, "Recovery". Take a listen to the track below and let me know what you think!



While I won't pretend to be an expert on Eminem, or HipHop in general for that matter (y'all know that isn't my thing), this really sounds like a winner. Naturally, with Rihanna on the track, it translates very well commercially and tends to mark Em's return to a more 'radio friendly' sound after only moderate success with his previous studio album, "Relapse". I expect this will be released as a single at some stage so it'll be interesting to see how it performs on the charts. With the same elements as "Stan" (see Em's collaboration with Dido in 2008), I think we definitely have a Top 10 hit here. What do you think of the track?

No comments:

Post a Comment