Jun 6, 2010

Kelly grows up on new leak!


My girl, Kelly Rowland shows her mature side on the fourth track to leak from her upcoming third solo studio album. The track titled "Grown Ass Woman" was penned by Ne-Yo and produced by Stargate and is really another winner from her recent studio sessions. Take a listen to it below and let me know what you think!



Again, another solid track from Rowland. I like the production, it's something a bit different to what we're accustomed to from a Stargate and Ne-Yo collaboration (see replicas "Irreplaceable", "With You", "Tatoo"). The key here are the lyrics, which of course are courtesy of Ne-Yo. I think he really did a great job in trying to capture what Kelly wanted to say and as usual presented another radio friendly track that should sit very well on her upcoming album.

Tidbit: I hope Kelly's project doesn't suffer the same fate that Toni Braxton's did with constant leaks forcing the album to be pushed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment