Sep 2, 2010

ReMu

Firstly, sorry for the lack of updates I've just been a bit busy moving to NYC! Just to let you all know, I'm now an official student of New York University. I'm studying at Tisch School of the Arts in the Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music as a music business major. This has been on my list of things to do for quite some time so it's really exciting to finally be here.

First off, the past few days have been incredible. I'm meeting really talented people and learning a lot about their musical likes and dislikes. I'm hoping to feature a few of them on the blog when the time is right. Basically, I'll be incorporating a bit of the stuff we've been working on in classes as well as continuing with the regular posting.

Yes, it's now official, KLeeR Music has begun!

KLeeR Music
Kyle Robertson
917-741-5407
www.kleermusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment