Sep 2, 2010

JoJo returns with mixtape


After a highly publicized dispute with her label, JoJo has opted to release a mixtape, "Can't Take That Away From Me" on 7 September. The mixtape is preceded by the single, "In The Dark" which was written by JoJo and produced by Jordan Gatsby. Take a listen to the track below and let me know what you think!



I'm really liking this. It's a very different direction for JoJo, but I think it works. She has stated that the mixtape does not necessarily represent what the new album will sound like, but lets hope she incorporates something a bit different into what she's been working on. You can also peep the official tracklisting for the mixtape below. Let me know what you think!

1. Can't Take That Away From Me
2. Running on Empty
3. Pretty Please
4. Why Didn't You Call
5. Just A Dream
6. When Does It Go Away
7. My Time Is Money
8. What You Like (feat. Jordan Gatsby)
9. In The Dark
10. Boy Without A Heart
11. All I Want Is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment