Jun 10, 2009

Beverley Knight Readies 100%!


Yes, another album is on the way. This time, it's from British R&B star, Beverley Knight. Knight has confirmed that she will finish the album, tentatively titled "100%" today which is set to be on 7 September. Peep her comments below:
"My twitter family! I'm in the mastering studio actually putting the album in order! After today it is FINISHED! Last night was ace!! YAY! Xx"

I've always liked me some Beverley Knight ever since 'Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda'. I'm interested to see what this album will bring and I'm hoping she's able to reach a wider market this time! The tracks below are confirmed to be on the album as well as a duet with the one and only Chaka Khan. The lead single, Beautiful Night will debut soon.
  1. "Beautiful Night"
  2. "Every Step"
  3. "Soul Survivor"
  4. "In Your Shoes"
  5. "Turn to Stone"
  6. "100%"
  7. "Too Much Heaven"
  8. "Money Back"

No comments:

Post a Comment