Jun 17, 2009

Mariah Carey: Obsessed Roundup!

So, MC has been doing a quick roundup of the reviews from the debut of 'Obsessed' on radio today. Here's what she had to say:

Hey! Thanks for the LOVE re:Obsessed today!!! Those of you waiting on a ballad... Will get several ballads and all the "trinkets and whatnot" that you asked for! I know everyone has their fave style of "MC song" and this album has something for everybody...YES, WE HAVE BIG BALLADS! For now..I'm glad you guys are enjoying "obsessed": ) I wanted a fun summer moment to kick off the album. Loveyamuch!!! Let's go!

Well, get ready for a huge album! I'm excited to hear some ballads from the album, the snippet of 'HATE U' was amazing IMO. For the time being, I'm happy with 'Obsessed' as a lead single but I think we'll have a repeat of 'The Emancipation of Mimi' era where 'It's Like That' was a buzz single to get everybody back in Mimi mode and then she'll release the HITS! "Let's go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment