Apr 10, 2010

New Artist: Matt Palmer!


I'd like to introduce singer/songwriter/producer Matt Palmer. The 22 year old is a Pop/R&B star who is beginning to make a name for himself in the industry. He has just released an EP titled, "I Wish" which features the following songs.

1. I Wish

2. Six Whole Days


3. Rain
4. Alone
5. Rain
6. Fall For You
7. Float Away

By the way, these tracks aren't mastered. So check out his Myspace page to hear the finalized versions. I can really see Matt doing some writing/producing in the future for a few other artists as his sound has some good commercial grounding. What do you think of his work?

3 comments:

  1. I love this guy!

    Go to www.itunes.com/MattPalmer to download the "I Wish" EP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's amazing! Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete