Nov 14, 2009

Bouncy & Gaga shoot Video Phone!

Pictures from the set of Beyonce's "Video Phone" have hit the net. The song was remixed to include pop sensation Lady Gaga's vocals and she also makes an appearance in the video. Peep the Hype Williams directed clip below and let me know what you think!
The video looks like it'll be a winner, as have most of the videos from her "I Am..." project. The song on the other hand is another story. I don't think the video will be enough to save it and propel it to the top of any chart. Their other collab, "Telephone" is much better and I'm glad that'll be getting the single treatment. It has great potenetial and I think that it could do really well for both artists. Either way, I'm excited to see the video and hopefully it'll premiere soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment