Nov 14, 2009

Mariah Carey: "H.A.T.E.U." Live on Letterman!

Mariah Carey is back on the promotional rounds for "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel". She recently visited David Letterman where she performed the latest single from the album, "H.A.T.E.U.". Peep the performance below and let me know what you think.

Mariah's either getting very good at lip-synching or she got her vocal rest the night before. What a great performance, besides the little slip up at 2:25 - 2:27 I would probably say this is her best live rendition of the song yet. I also wouldn't hesitate in saying that this performance is probably 100% live (yes, I don't think the whistles were lipped). Again, props to the background singers (Trey Lorenz, Mary Ann Tatum and the other one, haha). Tidbit: I forgot about the diamond encrusted microphone and stand, it's so OTT but so Mariah!

No comments:

Post a Comment