Nov 13, 2009

John Mayer: Battle Studies Promo!

The multitalented John Mayer will release his latest studio offering "Battle Studies' on 17 November. The album is preceded by the single, "Who Says" which has already debuted at #17 on the Billboard Hot 100. Mayer sat down with Billboard Magazine to speak about the upcoming project and his growth as an artist over the past few years. Peep the segment below and let me know what you think!

The album has already leaked and much to my own surprise, I haven't downloaded it yet. With Mayer being one of the few male artists that I actually enjoy listening, I have actually pre-ordered the album and I'm expecting my copy next week sometime. It should be one of the few albums that you are able to listen to from start to finish, but I'll let you know! In the meantime, what do you think of the lead single, "Who Says"?

No comments:

Post a Comment