Nov 7, 2009

'Memoirs' Features Tracklisting!

Mariah Carey is set to rerelease "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" as a features edition. Here we have the rumoured tracklisting of the album which has not been given a set release date. Peep it below and let me know what you think!

1. Betcha Gon' Know (Remix) feat. Diddy & R. Kelly
2. Obsessed (Remix) feat. Gucci Mane
3. H.A.T.E.U. (Remix) feat. OJ Da Juiceman, Big Boi & Gucci Mane
4. Candy Bling (Remix) feat. T-Pain
5. Ribbon (Remix) feat. Fatman Scoop & Jermaine Dupri
6. Inseparable (Remix) feat. Trey Songz
7. It's A Wrap (Remix) feat. Beyoncé
8. Up Out My Face (Remix) feat. Lil Wayne
9. More Than Just Friends (Remix) feat. Alicia Keys & Lil Wayne
10. The Impossible (Remix) feat. Jodeci
11. Angels Cry (Remix) feat. Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
12. I Want to Know What Love Is (Remix) feat. Styles P. & Jadakiss
13. Call Me Now (Japan Bonus Track)
14. That's A Smash (Japan Bonus Track)

This looks like an incredible tracklisting, lets hope the material lives up to it. I'm really excited to hear "Betcha Gon' Know" with R. Kelly, "It's A Wrap" with Beyonce, "Up Out My Face" with Lil' Wayne and "More Than Just Friends" with Alicia Keys and Lil' Wayne. I think this is a great concept and I really like how LA Reid and Mariah try to bring something unique to every project they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment