Oct 23, 2009

Beyonce: I Am... Live!

Beyonce gave an intimate performance in Las Vegas which was filmed to be used for a live DVD. Peep the tracklisting of the concert below and the official DVD cover below.

Part 1
"Hello Introduction"
"Halo"
"Irreplaceable"
"Sweet Dreams" medley:

* "Sweet Dreams"
* "Dangerously in Love 2"
* "Sweet Love"

"If I Were A Boy" ("If I Were A Boy", "You Oughta Know")
"Scared of Lonely"
"That’s Why You’re Beautiful" ("That's Why You're Beautiful", "The Beautiful Ones")
"Satellites"
"Resentment"

Part 2
Jazz Scat
"Déjà Vu"
"I Wanna Be Where You Are" ("I Wanna Be Where You Are", "Welcome To Hollywood")
Destiny’s Child medley:

"No, No, No
"Bug a Boo"
"Bills, Bills, Bills"
"Say My Name"
"Jumpin', Jumpin'"
"Independent Women Part I"
"Bootylicious"
"Survivor"

"Work It Out"
"03 Bonnie & Clyde"
"Crazy in Love"
"Naughty Girl"
"Get Me Bodied"
"Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"

* Behind the Scenes Footage

I'll definitely be getting my copy on 23 November, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment