Oct 22, 2009

Toni Braxton Update!

As the release of Toni Braxton's new album draws closer so more songs from the album begin to leak. At a recent listening event in New York, seven songs from the album were previewed and included, "Woman", "Hands Tied", "Make My Heart", "Looking At Me", "No Way, No How" and "Wait For You". The album apparently received very positive reviews which I'm very glad to hear. You can listen to "Woman" below, I'd like to know what you think.

I'm in love with this track. Unfortunately "Yesterday" hasn't taken off like I would've hoped but to me, it doesn't really matter about the commercial success of her album because the music is just so genuine and purely Toni. I can't wait to hear "Hands Tied" in full, it was and still is one of my favourite tracks that have leaked from the recording sessions alongside "Melt".

No comments:

Post a Comment