Oct 12, 2009

Mariah Carey: H.A.T.E.U. Remix!

The official remix of "H.A.T.E.U.", the third single from Mariah Carey's new album, "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" has debuted. The track features Gucci Mane (see "Obsessed") and OJ Da Juiceman and was produced by longtime collaborator Jermaine Dupri. Listen to the track below and let me know what you think!

The track reminds me of a Carey from the 90s era so I can probably see why she's been comparing this album to "Butterfly". Although I like the track, I'm not ecstatic about it and to be honest, the original does much more for me. Either way, I think it would be great if they released both the original and the remix with videos like they did for "Heartbreaker". On a related topic, where is the video for "I Want To Know What Love Is"?

No comments:

Post a Comment