Oct 21, 2009

Joss Stone: Colour Me Free!

Joss Stone's fourth studio album, "Colour Me Free" was released yesterday. I'm not sure I even got to post the official tracklisting yet. Anyway, you can now view it below and don't say I told you, but the album can be found online for downloading if you can't wait to get your hands on a copy.
  1. "Free Me" *
  2. "Could Have Been You"
  3. "Parallel Lines" (Ft. Jeff Beck & Sheila E)
  4. "Lady"
  5. "4 And 20"
  6. "Big 'Ol Game" (Ft. Raphael Saadiq) *
  7. "Governmentalist" (Ft. Nas)
  8. "Incredible"
  9. "You Got The Love"
  10. "I Believe It To My Soul" (Ft. David Sanborn) *
  11. "Stalemate" [New Version] (Ft. Jamie Hartman)
  12. "Girlfriend on Demand"
I'll post my review once I've got my legal copy! In the meantime, what do you think of the album?

No comments:

Post a Comment