Oct 20, 2009

New RiRi: Coming Soon!

With less than 5 hours until the official premiere of Rihanna's new single, the music world is buzzing with excitement. The track, supposedly titled "Russian Roulette" has been confirmed as being both written and produced by Ne-Yo and is said to have no guest feature. There is also a teaser up on Rihanna's official website which features a music snippet (not of the lead single).

While I'm no doubt excited to hear what Rihanna will be serving up this time around, I can't say I'm over the moon about her return to music. I really felt she should have taken some more time off and come back in a few years with something fresh and original. I'm sure that the song will be a hit either way so it'll be interesting to give the track a listen a bit later. Are you looking forward to the new Rihanna single?

No comments:

Post a Comment